GBAS is a system intended to improve the accuracy, integrity, continuity and availability of information for satellite navigation GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite Systems).
GBAS ground subsystem consists distance reference station (RRS), VHF Data Broadcast Station (VDB) Integrity Monitoring Station (IMS) & Processing Base Station (PBS), integrated to make main functions:
• Provide locally relevant pseudo fixes;
• Provide data related to GBAS;
• Provide the final approach segment data in support of precision approach;
• Provide data predicting availability of distance sources;
• Provide health monitoring for GNSS sources away.
Read more: Products